Search This Blog

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My first post!!

Hey guys out there..
seems like i've been lagging behind in the internet entertainment or should in say the BLOGGING scene, well thanks to the slow connection in my UNI and to my brain for not reminding me of creating a blog.

it's like 4 hours to my Strategic Management final exam and yeah, im still sitting down at home busy surfing the net and creating this blog.. i bet those who are taking this subject will be and mayb at this time are 'cursing' our 'beloved' lecturer for not giving out tips.. in the name of fairness and ethics... damn, 2 hrs to complete a strategy reccommendation and not knowing what company will be out in the exams.. WTH man... This is SO not GOOD!!!!!!

anyways, cant do much for now... there are some other important things to attend to e.g. blogging. haha.. i shud be confining myself facing four walls and a book to try and score an 'A' for this 'Bloody' Subject. Until then Adios Amigos..

Ian Kendall>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment